****** DIY chicken feeder pipe! ******

Pics
yeh me to, we are poisoning them with the large bait station, shooting them with a pellet gun and a 22 and still can't get rid of them
barnie.gif
LOL!! They just will not stop!! That sucks my friend:(

Yeah, gotta say I'm having the same issues with rats at the moment. I'm also a budgie breeder and the buggas get into my aviary and attack and eat the budgies. My aviary is beside the hen house so there is plenty of food to attract them there, but when they see those tasty little things sitting on the perches they go for them instead.
hit.gif

I have tried everything (almost) except poison as I always worry as to where they are going to crawl away to die and then stink up the place if I can't find them. But I came across a recommendation the other day which I'm interested in following up on and that's a RAT ZAPPER. I'm guessing they have been around for a long time but I have always preferred doing it the old way, plus I thought they were a bit of a gimmick.

But having done a bit of research I came across this brand http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BWFESU...www.ratzapper.org/ultrasonic-pest-control.php which seems to get consistent high ratings, it normally retails for $99 but on the amazon link for $55 or so.

There are probably many more brands on the market and maybe you guys know of better, so what do you reckon?

Cheers,
John

Look on YouTube you guys! There is so many DIY's on making traps:)

Back
Top Bottom