Cute and Funny chicken competition.no prizes ends 30th of March 2022.

Stormy, just checking out the other side of the nest box door...

Attachments

• IMG_E2069.JPG
    IMG_E2069.JPG
    453.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_E2072.JPG
    IMG_E2072.JPG
    586.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_E2073.JPG
    IMG_E2073.JPG
    497 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_E2074.JPG
    IMG_E2074.JPG
    530.3 KB · Views: 4
name: Fred
breed : Phoenix
Radom fact : Fred spying on me with his ladies while I'm trying to eat in peace in the car...

Attachments

• 0327221726.jpg
    0327221726.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 4
Name: Yavain (Uh-vain)
Breed: cross, mainly Pekin
Random Fact: He is so pathetic. He likes to cover himself with straw, like he is broody or something! 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 3033129
annnnnnnd first place goes to………… -flash- and yavain. He is absolutely adorable and soo funny. He looks like a proper broody in the pics and it’s the cutest thing ever so see him with chicks. Congratulations on first place 🥇 🥳🥳🥳🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🎊🥳🎉🎉🎊
Sorry about all the photos, you just need them to see his personality. ❤️
Name: Lilliane Olive Brady
Breed: cross. Father is Yavian
Random Facts: When he hatched, he was a surprise. I forgot about him because the hens were looking after him and I had to look after Flash. But, he was attacked brutally by his father so he lived out the front by himself then he adopted 16 gorgeous chicks. And guess what! All his babies lived, he still lives with 2 of the cockerels. The little black Plymouth Rock chick that is 'beating' him up in that 3rd photo, is the same chick in the next one. ❤️

Name: Nugget and Downy
Breed: Sebright/OEGB
Random fact: Downy was crowing at a little over this age. Also these are chicks of my favorite hen who was killed by a hawk.
20220214_213745.jpg

Back
Top Bottom