Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good afternoon one and all!

Tea is ready.

Temperature is in the 70s with rain expected.

Have a great day!

The shingles have taken a lot out of me.

I had chicken broth for supper last night and I never thought I would say it was good.

My whole body is sore.
Did you make bone broth? I think it's really good for you. Have you soaked in a hot bath?

Hello everyone! I set up a pot of coffee to automatically brew in the morning at about 6am. Enjoy!

I'll be off on my trek to Portland to get my semi-annual scan early in the morning. It will be a long day, but worth it. They are taking good care of me and keeping an eye on things! Can't complain about that.

Hopefully I will be able to come in tomorrow afternoon for a cup of you wonderful tea, Karen. I'll be ready for some Earl Grey about then.

Hello everyone! I set up a pot of coffee to automatically brew in the morning at about 6am. Enjoy!

I'll be off on my trek to Portland to get my semi-annual scan early in the morning. It will be a long day, but worth it. They are taking good care of me and keeping an eye on things! Can't complain about that.

Hopefully I will be able to come in tomorrow afternoon for a cup of you wonderful tea, Karen. I'll be ready for some Earl Grey about then.

Great, it's waiting on you.

Good morning, and thanks for the coffee. Good luck on the doctor's visit.

Back
Top Bottom