Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

@Ladies-Eight . 70° perfect and enjoy!

I can't imagine @ValerieJ . I hope you were able to get enough sunshine this summer to see you through. ♡

I'm late to the cup as usual. Still dark here and I just put water on. Almost time to do the 2 hour kitty feed and re-feed. Let the ankle weaves begin!

I have an extra exciting and hopefully terrific day ahead of me 🌤🌈🌴🤞

It's true we have a lot of rain here in Washington. But it keeps things green. And when there was a small fire across the river from me this summer, I was praying for rain. I realize in the long run it keeps us safe and keeps the forest looking beautiful. It is a rain forest after all. I guess there should be rain.

It's true we have a lot of rain here in Washington. But it keeps things green. And when there was a small fire across the river from me this summer, I was praying for rain. I realize in the long run it keeps us safe and keeps the forest looking beautiful. It is a rain forest after all. I guess there should be rain.
Don't get me wrong, I love the rain. Wish I lived in a wetter spot on any island.
Don't know that I could do 6-8 months of solid rain. What does your area do?

Don't get me wrong, I love the rain. Wish I lived in a wetter spot on any island.
Don't know that I could do 6-8 months of solid rain. What does your area do?
We get about 50" in a year, which is a lot. We will have showers nearly every day from October though May. They won't last all day though, so there is plenty of time to get out and take care of the chickens, etc. We have a saying, "It's Washington. It rains here." :lau

But I have enjoyed an unseasonably warm and sunny summer and I'm going to miss it. I spent a lot of time on the deck watching the birds and people on the river. Summer will come again.

And we are still harvesting tomatoes and zucchini. That should slow down now.

BTW, I watch a ministry from Hawaii every week. Always nice weather there. No question about that. It's a beautiful place. Kauai was exceptional. But I was there nearly 50 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom