Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

That had to be a sight to see for anyone following you. They would definitely be wondering why you took your rooster out for a ride.
Probably not on Kauai.... have you been?!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“
Like, I totally feel comfortable going all 3rd world here. I just look at the tourist like it's just another Tuesday. Haven't you seen an old woman on a motorcycle carting her chooks around b4? Def missing out πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.

Probably not on Kauai.... have you been?!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“
Like, I totally feel comfortable going all 3rd world here. I just look at the tourist like it's just another Tuesday. Haven't you seen an old woman on a motorcycle carting her chooks around b4? Def missing out πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.
I have been to Kauai, but I don't remember any old ladies riding double with their roosters. :lau

Good morning all! Ima French Press coffee drinker myself, and will put the water on in a bit. It is only 4:50 ish here, so still a tad early. Cats wake me up around 4am most all mornings. Have a foster kitten who... well, let's just say, I get cat naps through the night. 😣
May be a warm and humid day today... glad cooler weather is around the corner. β˜•οΈ
Welcome to the thread?

Back
Top Bottom