Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning Ladies Eight and Penny! Good to see you. I don't know about us all being accounted for. I think it's just we three these days, and that's just fine. I love knowing you two are around and doing well.

I am doing okay. Had a little meltdown with the new year. I can usually say "this too shall pass" but I know I'm in a whole different stage of life than that now. I guess I'm going kicking and screaming. :lau Anyway, after a short meltdown I got up and decided to keep fighting the good fight. :D

I hope the new year is a good one for us all!!!

Good morning Ladies Eight and Penny! Good to see you. I don't know about us all being accounted for. I think it's just we three these days, and that's just fine. I love knowing you two are around and doing well.

I am doing okay. Had a little meltdown with the new year. I can usually say "this too shall pass" but I know I'm in a whole different stage of life than that now. I guess I'm going kicking and screaming. :lau Anyway, after a short meltdown I got up and decided to keep fighting the good fight. :D

I hope the new year is a good one for us all!!!

Just keep kicking. It is the only way to get in front of the culprit.

Good afternoon everybody! I am having a cup of afternoon coffee, if anyone would like to join me. :caf

So rainy here. Chickens have to stay in their enclosure so they don't go swimming in the puddles. Well, they never did get the hang of swimming, but they do like to run through and splash each other, then turn around and drink the water. :sick No to that nonsense! Not dealing with coccidiosis again this year. :old

Back
Top Bottom