Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

That happens here @penny1960. :lau

Well, I got a good report this week! CT Scan showed no malignancies!!! Still have to take the poison pill for at least 3 years, but at least we know it's working. :clap Thanks for all the well wishes and support through this weird time. :love

That is the best news. That is like Merry Christmas, Happy New Year's, and all the rest of the holidays combined.

May you have the Merriest of Christmas's and the Happiest New Years. You deserve them.

Well, I got a good report this week! CT Scan showed no malignancies!!! Still have to take the poison pill for at least 3 years, but at least we know it's working. :clap Thanks for all the well wishes and support through this weird time. :love

About time so glad you killed it put a wrapping on it under the tree is great idea

That’s wonderful news Val! I’m so happy it’s working for you :celebrate :hugs

Back
Top Bottom