Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good afternoon everyone!

Had an appointment with the eye doctor today. I have cataracts that are going to have to be removed. They are not the regular cataracts. They are the kind that can shut off my vision and then I would be blind. Can't have that as I am the caregiver here.
Good luck with surgery!
Too cute Cap!

Good morning Ladies-Eight. How are you doing today?

Coffee is brewing gang!

I'm doing okay. Just keep trying to keep one foot in front of the other. In other words, one day at a time.

My husband had a TEE today to see his Watchman. The physician was very pleased with the results. The tissue is growing over the watchman. He will be coming off his blood thinner. which is great.

Realistically things are looking up.

I'm doing okay. Just keep trying to keep one foot in front of the other. In other words, one day at a time.

My husband had a TEE today to see his Watchman. The physician was very pleased with the results. The tissue is growing over the watchman. He will be coming off his blood thinner. which is great.

Realistically things are looking up.
That is really great news! And coming off his blood thinner is really great. Does your husband have Atrial Fibrillation?

My DH has that as well. He has a defibrillator implanted in his chest, and is on blood thinners for life. They thought he would be needing a heart transplant about10 years ago, but his heart has improved greatly with the medications, and his daily activity. When he went in to the hospital with congestive heart failure, his heart was operating at 18%, and it's now 50 or 60%. He is doing quite well.

I hear you with the "keeping one foot in front of the other". I hate it when they get tangled up. :lol: Honestly, I call that "doing the next indicated thing". :D

Back
Top Bottom