Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Water is the one thing most of us forget about. It is very important to our bodies. The only problem with water is that you can reduce your electrolytes drastically and quickly. If you are drinking that much water, be sure to drink something with electrolytes in it two or three times a day. If you don't replace the electrolytes you will end up in the hospital with a serious diagnosis.
Well, that sent me down an exploratory path! And it's no surprise that my sodium levels are a tad low, according to my last blood test. I'll have to add in some electrolytes.

That being said, I did wake up feeling better today than yesterday and the only thing I did different is the water. I'll have to talk to my oncologist about this.

Water will definitely help flush the junk out Val. I’m sorry I’ve been absent so much, lots happening on the home front and catching up here is often a challenge. I hope you’re on the right track to feeling better though :hugs
PS Ginger always helps my tummy, tea made from fresh or a small piece of crystallized so if peppermint doesn’t help maybe that will if you’re nauseous.
Thanks for that. I do also have ginger tea. My problem is, I never think about drinking tea. :lol: I found a dramamine that has natural ingredients in it, including ginger. It works pretty well for the nausea. But that is not the only symptom I'm dealing with.

Anyway, I really didn't want to come in here and spoil our coffee time with all this. :D Sorry about that!!!

Let's all have coffee, tea and crumpets!

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better! No matter the ailment I'm always a big pusher of water. I feel like it helps to cleanse, hydrate, and flush out the yuckies. My family is sick of hearing me say "don't forget to drink water" lol.
Thanks for that. Yes, that's what I was thinking. Probably won't drink that much water every day, back to my 5 or 6 glasses, but when I feel that bad, perhaps kicking it up a bit will help again.

Thanks for that. I do also have ginger tea. My problem is, I never think about drinking tea. :lol: I found a dramamine that has natural ingredients in it, including ginger. It works pretty well for the nausea. But that is not the only symptom I'm dealing with.

Anyway, I really didn't want to come in here and spoil our coffee time with all this. :D Sorry about that!!!

Let's all have coffee, tea and crumpets!
Ooo crumpets! Love them with lemon curd and butter.
Hopefully by the end of the week I’ll have duckling pics to share! How is your flock?

Ooo crumpets! Love them with lemon curd and butter.
Hopefully by the end of the week I’ll have duckling pics to share! How is your flock?
You know, I have been craving lemon curd!!! I think I'll make a lemon curd pie.

Looking forward to the pics of the ducklings!

My flock is happy as ever. The new coop and run have made all the difference for them and for me. They love having a great shelter during the rain. I love having them in fort Knox at night. The chicks are all growing up fast. Unfortunately two are cockerels and that means curtains for them. I already have two roosters and a cockerel, all of whom I'd like to keep, but 5 will just be too many for my little flock. I'm just enjoying this time when they are still young, footloose and fancy free. :wee I love having happy chickens!

You know, I have been craving lemon curd!!! I think I'll make a lemon curd pie.

Looking forward to the pics of the ducklings!

My flock is happy as ever. The new coop and run have made all the difference for them and for me. They love having a great shelter during the rain. I love having them in fort Knox at night. The chicks are all growing up fast. Unfortunately two are cockerels and that means curtains for them. I already have two roosters and a cockerel, all of whom I'd like to keep, but 5 will just be too many for my little flock. I'm just enjoying this time when they are still young, footloose and fancy free. :wee I love having happy chickens!
I’m so happy to read this! It’s good when the flock is peaceful and well isn’t it? Are you really going to keep three boys?

Back
Top Bottom