Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everybody! Thanks for the coffee IM!

I'm actually getting out of the house today and doing something purely social!!! :woot It's Good Idea Club meeting day. We haven't met since March, but are going to get together at a park. A bring your own lunch and chair sort of thing so we can appropriately distance. :D The GIC is basically a once a month lunch group of ladies. We raise a little money for the Senior Center in town, make or buy lap robes for a senior home at Christmas, and fill shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. It's a fun little group.
Enjoy! I'm sure a change of scenery will be good for you.

This is gorgeous. I'm sure it some time to do with all the color changes. Is each section completed independently and then put together or is it one continuous piece? I crochet as well. I also make lap blankets to give away. The pattern is intriguing.
Thank you . It is one continuous pattern. It was a crochet along that I did with the crochet crowd in Facebook. They also have an awesome website with video tutorials. This was the mosaic CAL. It took me about a month to do. But I worked on it everyday.

So you all know how much I like to take pictures of my babies! Got some of my grow outs yesterday!
DF8205B6-0D64-4D90-91A7-0D2E8F0C07A6.jpeg

60E10244-ED44-4EFD-BF17-BC21D5D96E5E.jpeg

C6DE821C-191B-49BC-AA1B-6C8AAED5A6B1.jpeg

AD69B409-E6C9-4E09-993C-6F2DAF9C7C15.jpeg

Chickie, your growing chicks are adorable, as usual! You take such great photos of them.

Debby, what is a challah?

IM, a change of scenery is good for all of us, I think. I'm comfortable staying home most of the time. I'm reclusive by nature. But it will be nice to see the ladies and be in a beautiful park.

Chickie, your growing chicks are adorable, as usual! You take such great photos of them.

Debby, what is a challah?

IM, a change of scenery is good for all of us, I think. I'm comfortable staying home most of the time. I'm reclusive by nature. But it will be nice to see the ladies and be in a beautiful park.

Challah is a yeast bread made with lots of eggs. It's good just plain, but for French Toast it's the bomb.

Back
Top Bottom