Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Only 80 here. :woot Happy about that. We don't get too many days over 90, but you can imagine the humidity in a rain forest when it gets that hot!!! We do stay about 10 degrees cooler than the prairies and town because of the forest, so there's that.

Try to stay cool Rei and Debby!!! I think I would like to live in Montana or Wyoming until I hear you two talk about the weather. :oops: If it's not too much snow in the winter, it's too much heat in the summer! Obviously it is a younger woman's terrain. :D You are both pretty amazing getting all the things you do done in with all the weather challenges. :bow

The 90s usually don't stick around long here but when those days do come its just hot and dry! Luckily we don't have the humidity. Yes, its either heat, snow or construction :lau I cant complain much though. I love living here.

The 90s usually don't stick around long here but when those days do come its just hot and dry! Luckily we don't have the humidity. Yes, its either heat, snow or construction :lau I cant complain much though. I love living here.
Nothing better than loving where you live, no matter where it is. It's good to hear you so content and happy with your home. I think it's a great place, especially when you can share pasture with your in-laws. What a great way to start your own ranch!

Thanks I could use one been going since 7:30 this morning .. Bought 4, 4 pane wood windows one for the coop we enlarging the other three the new coop ..
Ran to Costco in and out .... cleaned coops paid for second cord and half of wood for winter ... Made peanut butter sandwiches out the door ate them on the way to my Dr appointment get home my shipped eggs are here resting.

These are the eggs my old girls are starting to pass
these are the their replacements
001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom