Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Yay!! We are a rare breed! haha I love Wyoming. It is a wonderful state to live in!

Have you popped in on our state thread? Wyoming

I think there are maybe 4-5 of us that post there. I see you're in Casper. I'm down south in Carbon county but we own a house in Casper (a fixer upper DH has been working on).

Have you popped in on our state thread? Wyoming

I think there are maybe 4-5 of us that post there. I see you're in Casper. I'm down south in Carbon county but we own a house in Casper (a fixer upper DH has been working on).

I did post in there a little bit! I have been following the thread. I was so happy to see that other people from WY are members of this community.

I'm enjoying NOT herding chickens. :lol: Pippi has finally decided the new coop is his and he rounds everyone up at the end of the day. :woot And Surly Girl was able to get little Lucy 2 in last night without help too. Now I just have to go out at 8:30 to lock them in, and not chase them around. :yesss:

Other than that, it is a sunny day, so I'd like to be working in the yard, but we will head out to town this morning.

How about you? What are you up to?
Yay!! Don't you love it when they get it? I'm so happy things are going well for you and your flock.

I am in transition right now with the birds. I had to put down my roo last week for health issues. The temps here have been over 100 and the broody ate her eggs. I'm not devastated, I'm pretty sure the heat killed them. I moved the 8 chicks into the big coop a couple days ago and after the first night they went to the big house on their own! Thursday I'm going to pick up a new roo and a pullet. I've decided not to keep a roo from the chicks because I don't know if Jr's health issues could be passed down. Plus, the new roo isn't white so any babies we hatch will be colorful.

Sheesh, sorry for the novel, lots going on lol.

Yay!! Don't you love it when they get it? I'm so happy things are going well for you and your flock.

I am in transition right now with the birds. I had to put down my roo last week for health issues. The temps here have been over 100 and the broody ate her eggs. I'm not devastated, I'm pretty sure the heat killed them. I moved the 8 chicks into the big coop a couple days ago and after the first night they went to the big house on their own! Thursday I'm going to pick up a new roo and a pullet. I've decided not to keep a roo from the chicks because I don't know if Jr's health issues could be passed down. Plus, the new roo isn't white so any babies we hatch will be colorful.

Sheesh, sorry for the novel, lots going on lol.

Looking forward to eventually seeing some colorful babies IM!

Back
Top Bottom