Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

I don't know what happened to winter this year.:confused:
We've had a few mild freezes and 3 months rain in 3 days apparently. Lots of plants and flowers that shouldn't be sticking their heads above ground until late March seem to think it's Spring.
Not being cold is lovely, but I have a feeling there will be a price to pay. We often get snow in March.

We've had a few mild freezes and 3 months rain in 3 days apparently. Lots of plants and flowers the shouldn't be sticking their heads above ground until late March seem to think it's Spring.
Not being cold is lovely, but I have a feeling there will be a price to pay. We often get snow in March.
Similar anomaly happening here. Trees are trying to get leaves, but spring is months away.

chickens love those!

I learned that the hard way! lol, These disappeared shortly after we finished planting them on my birthday last year. :lau

2-22-19 bday (1).JPG

We've had a few mild freezes and 3 months rain in 3 days apparently. Lots of plants and flowers that shouldn't be sticking their heads above ground until late March seem to think it's Spring.
Similar anomaly happening here. Trees are trying to get leaves, but spring is months away.
I know where it went. We are having the wettest winter in a long time!!!🌧🌧🌧

Back
Top Bottom