Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

You'll need to get your cute shades on for this picture.
Knock with her three chicks.
P2022301.JPG

Not cute but blue skies and sunshine. Most of Tribe 1 heading for the East Bank which has had the soil turned over.
Left to Right. Fat Bird, Mel, Cillin, Tap, Fudge and Moon
P2022315.JPG

You'll need to get your cute shades on for this picture.
Knock with her three chicks.
View attachment 2016946

Not cute but blue skies and sunshine. Most of Tribe 1 heading for the East Bank which has had the soil turned over.
Left to Right. Fat Bird, Mel, Cillin, Tap, Fudge and Moon
View attachment 2016947
Love the pic of Knock and her chicks. They are thriving! Have you given them names yet?

And how are the other chicks doing? Was that Bracket's chicks?

Morning again made my first try at tarter sauce recipe off the web.. Did add ground Cloves, and dill pickle only called for sweet so

1/4 cup pickles dill and sweet
4 tbsp yellow Mustard
4 tbsp Dijon
3 tbsp Honey
1 cup Mayo
3 tbsp Dill
2 tsp ground Cloves

Make at least 3 hours before serving.

to compliment that the Son made me a muffin egg, cheese, bacon for breakfast Yum anyone ready for his mc chicken breakfast 002.jpg

Love the pic of Knock and her chicks. They are thriving! Have you given them names yet?

And how are the other chicks doing? Was that Bracket's chicks?
I don't name chicks until mum has stopped being broody and they've grown enough to get at least a hint of their personality.
It was Brackets chicks and they are all doing well. They're a bit agitated now because I've just stolen their mother to oil her legs.

Morning again made my first try at tarter sauce recipe off the web.. Did add ground Cloves, and dill pickle only called for sweet so

1/4 cup pickles dill and sweet
4 tbsp yellow Mustard
4 tbsp Dijon
3 tbsp Honey
1 cup Mayo
3 tbsp Dill
2 tsp ground Cloves

Make at least 3 hours before serving.

to compliment that the Son made me a muffin egg, cheese, bacon for breakfast Yum anyone ready for his mc chicken breakfast View attachment 2017003
Cooking my supper thanks all the same Penny.:)

Back
Top Bottom