Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everyone...again. I rolled back over and went back to sleep and I'm just waking up again! Lazy morning! I'll take a cup of that coffee and looks like there is still pumpkin bread left.

Putting up another pot for anyone who wants fresh coffee. It'll be ready shortly.

It's going to be a great day! Punxatawney Phil did not see his shadow so spring is on it's way!!! And just to prove it, the weather man says no rain until 9:00pm here! Woot!

Those are some happy puppers dobie.
Morning all. Tea, anyone? ;)
And this is the result! A tired dog is a happy dog.
IMG_20200202_112211250.jpg

Good morning everyone...again. I rolled back over and went back to sleep and I'm just waking up again! Lazy morning! I'll take a cup of that coffee and looks like there is still pumpkin bread left.

Putting up another pot for anyone who wants fresh coffee. It'll be ready shortly.

It's going to be a great day! Punxatawney Phil did not see his shadow so spring is on it's way!!! And just to prove it, the weather man says no rain until 9:00pm here! Woot!
Must be true, because I just saw a hummer! :eek:they are never this far North this time of year, this one is a month early.

Back
Top Bottom