Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

The
Are you getting some impact from the fires? I know NSW has some fires burning.
NSW is down from 183 to 68 at last news release, so going good, the closest to us is about 40km (24.8 miles) away, and all that is between us and it is bush, so a bit worrying.

the next three days are meant to be really bad, temps over 104f, so all we can do is wait it out. We are getting a heap of smoke from them, but so far that is all we are getting.

We just desperately need rain, it is pretty much all that will put them out now.

The

NSW is down from 183 to 68 at last news release, so going good, the closest to us is about 40km (24.8 miles) away, and all that is between us and it is bush, so a bit worrying.

the next three days are meant to be really bad, temps over 104f, so all we can do is wait it out. We are getting a heap of smoke from them, but so far that is all we are getting.

We just desperately need rain, it is pretty much all that will put them out now.
That's just so scary!! I'm sure you have a plan to evacuate if needed?

E
I can't help but wonder where the family dog was while the strange dog entered the house, rested on the floor...and while a stranger came up the walk and looked in and closed the door?? Maybe the dog sleeps in a crate or in the closed bedroom??? Mine would be alerting me to the door left open and NO WAY would strange dogs or people come close without a major ruckus!
unless he is one of those really chilled out dogs, who just doesn’t care, as long as he is fed, he is good 🤣

Back
Top Bottom