Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

I am enjoying getting to know all your pets! I love all the intros to them! Thought I might share one.

This is Hviti. Hviti thinks it's his job to keep me company when I make rounds feeding the chickens, squirrels and birds. He's not allowed to come with me when I feed the shop cats because he picks fights with them and loses...every time! So, he sits just out of range and complains under his breath. If I spend too much time with them, it gets louder. :lau

He's a bit of an old man before his time, but maybe understandable since he was rescued from a very sick feral litter at birth. I've had him since he was 4 weeks old and still drinking from a bottle.

I have a dog, Ruby, who you've met, and I love her. But she is a special needs dog in many ways, and for her, life is really about her. She had a rough start, so I let it be about her as much as I can, but she's been through training and can be very good when I need her to be.

Back to Hviti kisa, (white cat in Icelandic). He has been my constant companion, perhaps like your dogs are for you, for about 12 years now. This is Hviti:
Hviti is beautiful!! And that's a great photo....shows him off to advantage! It is nice to get to know everyone's pets....I'm enjoying that too. They are such a big part of our lives....it never seems like you know a person until you let them share about their pets. Thanks for the info.....give Hviti and Ruby pats from me

Thank you for understanding....she was a once in a lifetime girl.
This was Gryphon, my once in a lifetime best friend. Trained in search and rescue, therapy dog, and got me through a 3+ year battle with cancer. Lost last summer after 12.5 years.

Attachments

• 47F44223-6FC7-4D60-AD55-0D098E6A6136.jpeg
    47F44223-6FC7-4D60-AD55-0D098E6A6136.jpeg
    566.6 KB · Views: 7
This was Gryphon, my once in a lifetime best friend. Trained in search and rescue, therapy dog, and got me through a 3+ year battle with cancer. Lost last summer after 12.5 years.
He's beautiful....what a great face!! They just give and give to us.... I saw a quote the other day that said 'Your dog will never get up one day and say "I don't love you any more".' Maybe that loyalty is part of what makes them so precious.....it's a hard thing to find elsewhere. Sorry for your loss.... :hugs

Back
Top Bottom