Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

For me it's lima beans and black eyed peas...the most disgusting things ever eaten by humans in my opinion. I won't even give them a second chance. At least you're willing to give it a try.
I love lima beans if they are cooked well. They can't have that dry grainy texture. But black eyed peas? :sick I cooked them once and did not like them at all.

For me it's lima beans and black eyed peas...the most disgusting things ever eaten by humans in my opinion. I won't even give them a second chance. At least you're willing to give it a try.

:lau I’m usually pretty picky sometimes but I’ll try it if offered. :)

Well yea, everything is better with bacon!

My mom tried to force me to eat limas once as a kid, the results ruined dinner for everyone that night. She gave up.
I wasn't a problem child when it came to beans and veggies, I ate everything. :lau
Well, except mushrooms, talk about a gross food! :sick

Oh I am so sorry you lost her! :hugs It is never easy to lose them no matter how they go, dogs are more than pets, they are family. So hard to let go of. :hugs

We are doing the best we can with him and I am hoping this all smoothes out soon. And appreciating every moment we have left with him.
Other than the frequent need to go out, my girl was in great shape....still playing and teasing and shaking toys at me trying to get me to chase her. She passed quietly at home. The house just doesn't feel the same.....even with the three pups left. She was a gem....and just gorgeous!

Attachments

• IMG_9010.jpg
    IMG_9010.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7323.jpg
    IMG_7323.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5213.jpg
    IMG_5213.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4780.jpg
    IMG_4780.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4621 (2).jpg
    IMG_4621 (2).jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4618 (2).jpg
    IMG_4618 (2).jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 2
Other than the frequent need to go out, my girl was in great shape....still playing and teasing and shaking toys at me trying to get me to chase her. She passed quietly at home. The house just doesn't feel the same.....even with the three pups left. She was a gem....and just gorgeous!
She was gorgeous, indeed! :love

Back
Top Bottom