Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Well, time to get this show on the road around here! You all have a great coffee break!

The cockerels are doing so well now. I know they want in with the hens, but not yet. Poor guys. But, for one thing, I have 2 pullets in there that haven't laid eggs yet.

Ruby is in her "Princess and the Pea" bed. :)

IMG_1843.JPG

Well, time to get this show on the road around here! You all have a great coffee break!

The cockerels are doing so well now. I know they want in with the hens, but not yet. Poor guys. But, for one thing, I have 2 pullets in there that haven't laid eggs yet.

Ruby is in her "Princess and the Pea" bed. :)

View attachment 2014047
Awww......she is adorable!!! :love

I have one remaining Greater Swiss Mountain Dog / Great Pyr (Titan, in my pic). Lost his big bro last summer.
I had a English Lab - great dog - maybe of the best duck hunting dogs I ever had.
GSM, that's right. They sure are beauties. Such a deep pain to lose a dog. When do you go look at pups?

He had a yellow lab before that was his best buddy. We lost him in 2017. They hunted together, so he wanted another, but this one is a female.

GSM, that's right. They sure are beauties. Such a deep pain to lose a dog. When do you go look at pups?

He had a yellow lab before that was his best buddy. We lost him in 2017. They hunted together, so he wanted another, but this one is a female.
The farm I'm visiting is about 3.5 hrs away - south of Boston - actually almost in Rhode Island,. They're a working farm with both purebred and mixes that are working LGDs. Pyrs can work, but also big mushes like your Newfie. Anatolians, I'm told, really don't love spending a lot of time indoors - so the mix could be perfect for what I'm looking for - part time LGD, and mostly a constant companion to me. Fingers crossed that I like what I see of the parent dogs' dispositions.

The farm I'm visiting is about 3.5 hrs away - south of Boston - actually almost in Rhode Island,. They're a working farm with both purebred and mixes that are working LGDs. Pyrs can work, but also big mushes like your Newfie. Anatolians, I'm told, really don't love spending a lot of time indoors - so the mix could be perfect for what I'm looking for - part time LGD, and mostly a constant companion to me. Fingers crossed that I like what I see of the parent dogs' dispositions.
How very exciting. I really hope you do, as well. A pet LGD is what I will be looking for in my next pup. That's how my newfie is. Huge plus that you get to see who and how the parents are.

Back
Top Bottom