Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Thanks Meg -
If I remember correctly, you're a Big Dog person right? I'm visiting a breeder to make a final decision on a pup for spring - 1/2 Pyr, 1/2 Anatolian. Really hoping I like the dogs I see. Nothing like getting a pup.
Very much so, with a St. Bernard and a Newfoundland (and a blue heeler). I do remember you talking about getting a puppy...is this litter very far from you? Please remind me what your two pups are/were. Weren't they 1/2 pyr and 1/2 bernese? Never mind...I'll just let you answer that :)

Our youngest just got an English lab pup. One of my favorite smells is the smell of a puppy!

Very much so, with a St. Bernard and a Newfoundland (and a blue heeler). I do remember you talking about getting a puppy...is this litter very far from you? Please remind me what your two pups are/were. Weren't they 1/2 pyr and 1/2 bernese? Never mind...I'll just let you answer that :)

Our youngest just got an English lab pup. One of my favorite smells is the smell of a puppy!
Nothing beats puppy smell. :love

I have one remaining Greater Swiss Mountain Dog / Great Pyr (Titan, in my pic). Lost his big bro last summer.
I had a English Lab - great dog - maybe of the best duck hunting dogs I ever had.

Back
Top Bottom