Ended Comb Photo Contests 2014!

THIS IS NOT MY ENTRY... I just need some input as to what type of comb this is, so I can post in the right place. It looks like a strawberry, maybe... But she has a unicorn horn! Thoughts?

What if the comb is a fit for 2 categories ? My silkie has a walnut but it is V-capped.
I'd go ahead and post it in the walnut contest, since that's the type of comb Silkies are supposed to have.
smile.png

THIS IS NOT MY ENTRY... I just need some input as to what type of comb this is, so I can post in the right place. It looks like a strawberry, maybe... But she has a unicorn horn! Thoughts?
I had a Wyandotte with a comb like that. It looks more like a rose comb than strawberry.

my boy's comb is so big it flops over....you cant see it on one side, but its like an eye patch on the other! LOL can I post 2 pics to get all of the comb since it doesn't stand upright?

my boy's comb is so big it flops over....you cant see it on one side, but its like an eye patch on the other! LOL can I post 2 pics to get all of the comb since it doesn't stand upright?
Yes multiple pics are allowed as long as it is of the same chicken.

Back
Top Bottom