Cockatoo

Sorry for the slow reply I was off sick for a week. I did get her but a few days later the lady called me and asked if I would return her as she could not live without the bird. I am a little sad about it because the birds when I went to collect her were in dirty cages crowded and besides being well fed generally not looked after that well. I guess I could have refused to give the bird back but that would have caused a big stink at work and also soured my friendship so it was a difficult situation. It was a real shame as she got on really well with my kids (thebird). She did give me some lovebirds and a few kakarikis. The pair of Kakarikis went on to live with my sister and I kept the single Kakarikis and the lovebirds.

I don't know much about Kakarikis and this one I have now is hyper agressive he will chase the children around the house, dive bomb them and bite extremely hard. My guess this is a hormonal male but I am unsure.
Sounds like they wanted it back to flip it for more if they where in dirty cages etc id of kept it if i bought it. Esp if they have a ton of other birds sounds like a bird mill

Sorry for the slow reply I was off sick for a week. I did get her but a few days later the lady called me and asked if I would return her as she could not live without the bird. I am a little sad about it because the birds when I went to collect her were in dirty cages crowded and besides being well fed generally not looked after that well. I guess I could have refused to give the bird back but that would have caused a big stink at work and also soured my friendship so it was a difficult situation. It was a real shame as she got on really well with my kids (thebird). She did give me some lovebirds and a few kakarikis. The pair of Kakarikis went on to live with my sister and I kept the single Kakarikis and the lovebirds.

I don't know much about Kakarikis and this one I have now is hyper agressive he will chase the children around the house, dive bomb them and bite extremely hard. My guess this is a hormonal male but I am unsure.
That sucks, I'm glad you have the other birds though

My brothers office has people running in and out all day .(Some regular, some not.) He also has a police scanner and a fm radio he talks on when his employees are mobile.His bird pulls its feathers out.

Back
Top Bottom