Clean legged brahmas?

winteree

Songster
6 Years
Apr 5, 2014
We wear cowboy hats here guess where?
so i got these chicks from a for free ad here on backyard chickens but i think the teacher that hatched them out got played for her money because i have never heard of clean legged Brahmas none of these chicks look the color of most Brahmas i have seen but i could be wrong. this one really gave me questions she (hopefully) is the only one that has this color.
this chick is a Confederate Grey\ashy blue color with a dark brown or black beak and legs (any ideas what this breed could be)
here are some of her sisters (the larger older chicks i don't mind being a surprise)

sorry about the pics they flip out when i open the brooder. but the 3 black chicks have tan faces and spots at the end of their feathers and their is one yellow chick with a black spot on it's back.

And here are my two bantams any idea on the breeds this is Watson i think she is a hen her tail feather stand straight up most of the time and she looks so far to have a pea comb

this is hellion my rooster or at least he is acting like it (i may have to cull this rooster if can't fix the aggression issues)

Back
Top Bottom