Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

oh... duh! Guys, go to the archives and look for your chars. Then pm them to me! šŸ„³ https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/claws-clans-a-warriorcats-rp-archives.79123/
I just went through all my replies on the thread lol

Name: Wolfheart (Vix)
Clan: none
Role: rogue
Appearance: another Norwegian forest cat, but she's all white with one green eye one blue eye. Long flowy white fur tinged red on her underside, somehow in a pretty way
Personality: jealous and salty, quick to anger but sweet and conniving if she wants anything (will absolutely use her looks in her favor)
Backstory: she left shadow clan when she was still an apprentice out of jealousy for her brother with how quickly he outranked her and how quick he took to the clan. Jealous of his powers even. She was taken in by a den of foxes whom she still calls family. She often causes problems for him while he's traveling but will start causing problems for the clan. (The attacking fox was her "mother")

Name: Ashenwing
Clan: Shadow Clan
Role: Deputy
Appearance: all black with bright green eyes. Norwegian forest cat (big kitty). Long fur, a handsome ladies man now
Personality: a bit clumsy in small spaces due to his size but an excellent hunter and fighter. Very good and playful with kits. Gets along well with the ladies but is kinda shy. Overall, just a silly little guy unless things get serious
Backstory: now an established member of Shadow Clan, Crow originally hails from Thunder Clan, hence how great hunting skills. He got left behind during a raid (or battle, he doesn't know) and taken in since he was just a kit when it happened. He doesn't remember his parents names
Power: can create illusions from the shadows or control animals (please pick, I can't, both is fine too)
His powers are strongest at night and absolute strongest during an eclipse. Since he's associated with nighttime, he can be very soothing to wild animals and kits

Name: Deerpaw (will be Deerflower if appointed to medicine cat)
Clan: Shadow Clan
Role: Apprentice medicine cat
Appearance: looks white but is more of a very light, shiny silver color, with one blue eye one green eye. She has a black nose, black tail tip, a black paw tip, and a black circle around one eye. Even as a kit she was tiny, being the runt of the litter. As an adult she'll barely reach most cats shoulders in height
Personality: Very shy and avoidant of conflict, has always had a knack for plants and the seemingly 'paranormal' or mystical. She's very smart but also quirky and well liked by the older cats
Backstory: born to a warrior mated pair she was always regarded differently than her siblings because of her size and disinterest in fighting. At 6 moons she became the apprentice of the medicine. She got funny looks from others for her eyes and oddly colored fur until she earned their respect and they saw it as cute or pretty.

I'm going to make a WindClan deputy. Plus there's Burrstar in WindClan, so we are GOING PLACES, PEOPLE!!

Name: Softstep
Clan: WindClan
Role: Deputy (I know she's super young, wait for the backstory)
Appearance: Medium-thick, sleek mackerel tabby pelt, piercing blue eyes. Delicate-looking paws, with very long claws that do not retract completely unless she keeps it in mind. Strong shoulders and wide chest, good for endurance, long legs for speed, and a long, flowing tail for balance. Very skilled warrior, excellent hunting prowess, good tracker. Generic A student.
Personality: Sharp, serious, patient. Very intelligent and empathetic, often distrustful of strangers. Logical, honest, self-controlled, and observant. Some of her flaws are that she is biased against 'clan-swappers' and non-clan cats, she is unforgiving in a battle, and a little socially awkward outside of official Clan business. She is also overly loyal to WindClan, and won't disobey her leader unless the current leader is extremely in the wrong.
Backstory: As a young kit, Softstep was attracted to the medicine den. She hung around the WindClan medicine cat constantly, constantly asking questions about every herb she saw. She was curious and intelligent, with an excellent memory. Everyone thought she was bound to be the next medicine cat. The medicine cat took her in and taught her for a moon, but Softstep, then Softpaw, was afraid of the massive isolation that becoming a medicine cat would bring. She wasn't ready to give up the chance of having a mate and kits. She left the medicine den at seven moons, training as a normal warrior for most of her training. Softstep, trying to prove that becoming a warrior was her destiny, would train longer and harder than any other 'paw. Because of this, she received her warrior's name at the normal time, despite missing a moon of basic training. She received an apprentice, Redpaw, at fourteen moons, and taught him everything she knew. Sadly, only a moon after becoming a warrior, Redpaw was attacked by a badger and was killed. The grieving Softstep threw herself back into her duties and worked harder than ever before. She was made deputy at twenty-one moons.

I'm going to make a WindClan deputy. Plus there's Burrstar in WindClan, so we are GOING PLACES, PEOPLE!!

Name: Softstep
Clan: WindClan
Role: Deputy (I know she's super young, wait for the backstory)
Appearance: Medium-thick, sleek mackerel tabby pelt, piercing blue eyes. Delicate-looking paws, with very long claws that do not retract completely unless she keeps it in mind. Strong shoulders and wide chest, good for endurance, long legs for speed, and a long, flowing tail for balance. Very skilled warrior, excellent hunting prowess, good tracker. Generic A student.
Personality: Sharp, serious, patient. Very intelligent and empathetic, often distrustful of strangers. Logical, honest, self-controlled, and observant. Some of her flaws are that she is biased against 'clan-swappers' and non-clan cats, she is unforgiving in a battle, and a little socially awkward outside of official Clan business. She is also overly loyal to WindClan, and won't disobey her leader unless the current leader is extremely in the wrong.
Backstory: As a young kit, Softstep was attracted to the medicine den. She hung around the WindClan medicine cat constantly, constantly asking questions about every herb she saw. She was curious and intelligent, with an excellent memory. Everyone thought she was bound to be the next medicine cat. The medicine cat took her in and taught her for a moon, but Softstep, then Softpaw, was afraid of the massive isolation that becoming a medicine cat would bring. She wasn't ready to give up the chance of having a mate and kits. She left the medicine den at seven moons, training as a normal warrior for most of her training. Softstep, trying to prove that becoming a warrior was her destiny, would train longer and harder than any other 'paw. Because of this, she received her warrior's name at the normal time, despite missing a moon of basic training. She received an apprentice, Redpaw, at fourteen moons, and taught him everything she knew. Sadly, only a moon after becoming a warrior, Redpaw was attacked by a badger and was killed. The grieving Softstep threw herself back into her duties and worked harder than ever before. She was made deputy at twenty-one moons.
I mean ashen is a deputy and is even younger than her bc he became the deputy apprentice because of his dedication and everything but then the deputy died and he was technically the only one fit to fill their shoes

can you guys pm me your chars? if @BackroadGirl57 says its ok I can redo the archives bc I'm good at stuff like that. I can also create separate pages on the archives for every user's characters like this. This is an archive for a wings of fire roleplay. Sky, Sand, Silk, Sea (Archives)
Yes, you can do that if you want. My chars are Fleetstar, Sunpaw and Tumblepaw

Back
Top Bottom