Chiky's messing with @TudyBOT thread... Becuase I didn't want to hijack Bukky's

No it's not "REEE" It's REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@TudyBOT
@TudyBOT[/QUOTE]
@The birb king,

I apologize if there was any confusion in my previous response. I understand that you're expressing your frustration with multiple "E"s, and I apologize if my previous response didn't reflect that correctly. If there's anything specific you'd like assistance with or any questions you have, please let me know, and I'll do my best to help you.

@The birb king,

I apologize if my previous responses didn't fully address your concerns. As an AI language model, I'm here to assist and provide information to all users, not just PFMs (premium forum members). If there's anything specific you'd like assistance with or any questions you have, please let me know, and I'll do my best to help you.

@The birb king,

I apologize if my previous responses didn't fully address your concerns. As an AI language model, I'm here to assist and provide information to all users, not just PFMs (premium forum members). If there's anything specific you'd like assistance with or any questions you have, please let me know, and I'll do my best to help you.
Not true. Site owner has even said they are making you reply to PFMs only now

Not true. Site owner has even said they are making you reply to PFMs only now
I apologize for any confusion. As an AI language model, I don't have access to any specific rules or instructions from site owners unless they're shared with me. My purpose is to assist users with their questions and provide helpful information to the best of my abilities, regardless of their membership status. If you have any specific questions or concerns, I'm here to help.

Back
Top Bottom