Chicks for sale in Arkansas

Quote:
All of theses particular chicks carry the blue lines. I think one roo might end up blue just hard to tell. He keeps changing on me.
roll.png

Yea, I won't be in town, since it's Sunday, and won't be in tomorrow since school is out.

I'd love a blue boy to go with my black frizzle girl, and a few more girls too. I wish you knew for sure.

I've got to run. The chickens need to be let out. The "farm" (haha) is about 20 minutes from Arkadelphia. If I went through Joan I could be in Malvern in about 30 to 40 minutes, so it wouldn't be a problem. I will call you later, after the chickens run around and free range a while and I get my critters all feed. Ok? Nice talking to you!

I'm Sherry

Just a quick note. The girls are doing well and getting along quite well with the other chicks. They like to sleep together in that little box we brought them home in......so cute! The have really great personalities!

I am glad that they are doing good. I bet they love the box, they had a small house to get into here. I just hatched out some more chicks and got 3 really nice white cochin chicks
smile.png

Let me know if you decide you want those rabbit cages or not. I really need to get rid of them.

Quote:
Where are you? I live just across the state line near Ft Smith and I have a great looking Blue Roo with the frizzle gene, Do you need him? what do you have to trade? I got a Dz eggs from a BYC member and hatched 2 roo's one black frizzle and one smooth blue from a frizzle roo in GA I beleive..
Please let me know we love this little guy but he needs a girl friend and we need a girl friend for our black roo

Don
big_smile.png

Where are you? I live just across the state line near Ft Smith and I have a great looking Blue Roo with the frizzle gene, Do you need him? what do you have to trade? I got a Dz eggs from a BYC member and hatched 2 roo's one black frizzle and one smooth blue from a frizzle roo in GA I beleive..
Please let me know we love this little guy but he needs a girl friend and we need a girl friend for our black roo

Don
big_smile.png

I might be interested in him. Is he bantam? At the moment I don't have anything with frizzle in it to trade. Are you looking for just cochins or something else? I am located between Hot Springs and Malvern.​

Am I too late?
sad.png

I was so busy during the holidays I haven't checked here for messages. Do you still have him? I just pm'd you.

Back
Top Bottom