Chicks for sale in Arkansas

arllcountrygirl

lavender nutt
11 Years
Sep 27, 2008
Delight, Arkansas
My Coop
My Coop
I have standard chicks for sale. I have mix and sexlink available, Also have 2 pairs of bbs bantam cochins for sale. Also have a lone mallard/rouen mix duckling if anyone is interested. Possibly a couple of serema chicks. I am located between Malvern and Hot Springs, Arkansas. Pickup only - no shipping

What bbs bantam cochins are available?

Do any of your bantam cochins carry the frizzle gene? I have one black frizzle pullet, and would like to have some blue or splash to put with her.

I also have a white bantam cochin frizzle that turned out to be a male, so I'd like to find some white bantam girls for him, preferrably carrying the frizzle gene already.

I have three roos and three hens. They are black with some white on them,a couple of blacks, these do carry the blue gene also have partridge. These lines do not have the frizzle in them. All I have at the moment as far as frizzles goes is a white hen, I am hoping to get some more. I do have some in the incubator that are due to hatch Christmas day, but not sure what I will get out of them and will prob keep most of them.

I'm probably less than an hour from you, depending on whether you're closer to HS or Malvern. If you're closer to Malvern, I can take backroads and get to you in about 45 minutes.

Only thing is I'm leaving in a few minutes and won't be back in town where the pc is until later next week. I'll be at the farm since school is out. Hmmm...

I am closer to Malvern about 8 miles off of I30. You are welcome to call me at 501-844-2755. I should be around most of the week. If answering machine picks up - leave message and I will call you back. I am in and out of the house - taking care of critters.
smile.png

I'll put your number in my phone.

Are the black with some white from a mixed breeding or are you just not sure what they are yet?

Just wondering, because I have one silver laced bantam cochin, which is black and white.

Back
Top Bottom