Wow, zucchini flowers already?! 💖 It's only just now warm enough to plant anything here. Hoping you get lots of zucchinis this year!
Yes! flowers already! it is 90-100 F over here.

IMG_0262.JPG
little zucchini

We are still getting down to mid 30s at night. Usually by the 3rd week in May it's safe to plant here. Short growing season!

There it is!! 💖
you could get a greenhouse or start some plants indoors :) What part of NM do you live in?

you could get a greenhouse or start some plants indoors :) What part of NM do you live in?
We had one for about 20 years, the sun just dried it out completely. It became so brittle! We never replaced it. :D I used to grow all kinds of things in it, and my birds used it too. I miss having a greenhouse! We are up in the mountains at 7,000 ft, way up there! It's starting to warm up during the day, upper 50s low 60s yet.

We had one for about 20 years, the sun just dried it out completely. It became so brittle! We never replaced it. :D I used to grow all kinds of things in it, and my birds used it too. I miss having a greenhouse! We are up in the mountains at 7,000 ft, way up there! It's starting to warm up during the day, upper 50s low 60s yet.
oh that's sad you don't have a green house!
I love going up in the Sliver City , NM Mountains :)

oh that's sad you don't have a green house!
I love going up in the Sliver City , NM Mountains :)
Oh really! Silver City is a gorgeous area! My mom used to live up there in the mountains near Tyrone. So pretty up there. We are up in the south central mountains near Ruidoso. Where are you located?

Oh really! Silver City is a gorgeous area! My mom used to live up there in the mountains near Tyrone. So pretty up there. We are up in the south central mountains near Ruidoso. Where are you located?
I'm in El Paso , TX right by the mountains as you can see the picture of the sunset that's the view from my house.

I'm in El Paso , TX right by the mountains as you can see the picture of the sunset that's the view from my house.
Oh wow, you aren't that far! We haven't been to El Paso in a couple of years, it's about a 3 hour drive from here.

Back
Top Bottom