Cats, Chickens, Nature, and Other Beautiful Things - A Photo Album

I've been practicing with my Canon camera. Really enjoying the upgrade after using a phone camera for so long. :wee
pinksunset.jpg
IMG_4217.JPG

That's a great camera, congratulations! What lens did it come with?
It used to be my brother's; he owned it for a few years. He bought a 35-80 mm and a 18-55 mm lens, though the latter won't let me shoot in higher apertures, always shows error 01, so pretty irritating.

It is so awful.
And it really is. She is such a sweet doll of a cat, you can really see her personality shine through.
So, did you adopt the broken tail and stitches kitty?
It is a tragic story with a silver lining. Don't underestimate rescue people lol they are diligent, resourful and a slow and steady force once summoned ♡♡♡ Bravo to them- and you for being a part of their efforts. Bravo OP for your beautiful photos and subjects ♡ one of my favorite 😁😉 Have you ever thought of volunteering your photography talents with your local shelter? Your photos are so great at telling a story and showing that true beauty so often missed in pasted adoption photos.
Really enjoyed your thread 😸 Meow!

So, did you adopt the broken tail and stitches kitty?
It is a tragic story with a silver lining. Don't underestimate rescue people lol they are diligent, resourful and a slow and steady force once summoned ♡♡♡ Bravo to them- and you for being a part of their efforts. Bravo OP for your beautiful photos and subjects ♡ one of my favorite 😁😉 Have you ever thought of volunteering your photography talents with your local shelter? Your photos are so great at telling a story and showing that true beauty so often missed in pasted adoption photos.
Really enjoyed your thread 😸 Meow!
Thank you so much! Yes, of course! She is very lovely.

Very kind words! Made my night. :)

Thank you so much! Yes, of course! She is very lovely.

Very kind words! Made my night. :)
That is really awesome, I bet she is so special. It seems the ones who had it the worst are the most grateful and comforting companions. The rehab process is slow and gratifying. Would love a photo of the feline heroine if you have.

My last years rescue who I could not part with brought me a surprise this eve.
20220826_175126.jpg

And still manages to guard the brooder almost full time!
What a guy ♡
20220825_190107.jpg
20220825_190116.jpg

We have a total of 5 rescues. 2 still have some PTSD but all are our loves and family for life. Even the sour one lol.

Back
Top Bottom