Calling all Swifties!

When Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Bros, and Taylor Swift were young, and playing a concert together, we saw Taylor's bus. And were staying at the same AZ hotel that MC, and Jonas Brothers were staying. Our kids were the same age and in the pool with Jonas Brothers and my daughter looked at Nick's curls, and said, "He needs a hair cut." I was walking around the pool edge, and MC cringed into her bodyguard, I guess because I was headed her way, I shook my head and waved her off, and walked around her and her bodyguard.

At a different pool in AZ my son and I saw Leonardo DiCaprio float by in the lazy river ride. I blurted, "Oh Leonardo DiCaprio." out loud, Leo turned his head, my son who was about 9 said, "Who?" I said "Exactly."
Later the same day, Leo was coming down a slide, and my son was right behind him, I went running up to see my son as Leo was coming out of the pool, he thought I was running up to him, and backed up slightly, I again waved my hand and walked around him to get to my son, his friend right behind Leo said, "Nobody knows who you are, you are a nobody."

Back to Taylor, I was at another pool one time in AZ, and was wearing a sparkle-y swimsuit cover up, and a little boy about six, said to his mom..."Look momma, it is Taylor Swift!"

Those are all my brushes with fame, more or less.

When Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Bros, and Taylor Swift were young, and playing a concert together, we saw Taylor's bus. And were staying at the same AZ hotel that MC, and Jonas Brothers were staying. Our kids were the same age and in the pool with Jonas Brothers and my daughter looked at Nick's curls, and said, "He needs a hair cut." I was walking around the pool edge, and MC cringed into her bodyguard, I guess because I was headed her way, I shook my head and waved her off, and walked around her and her bodyguard.

At a different pool in AZ my son and I saw Leonardo DiCaprio float by in the lazy river ride. I blurted, "Oh Leonardo DiCaprio." out loud, Leo turned his head, my son who was about 9 said, "Who?" I said "Exactly."
Later the same day, Leo was coming down a slide, and my son was right behind him, I went running up to see my son as Leo was coming out of the pool, he thought I was running up to him, and backed up slightly, I again waved my hand and walked around him to get to my son, his friend right behind Leo said, "Nobody knows who you are, you are a nobody."

Back to Taylor, I was at another pool one time in AZ, and was wearing a sparkle-y swimsuit cover up, and a little boy about six, said to his mom..."Look momma, it is Taylor Swift!"

Those are all my brushes with fame, more or less.
Wow! That's actually really cool and also hilarious. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom