BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Winding down this weekends hatch. 2 left.

4F5E5209-294B-48ED-A834-3A8931BA34F5.jpeg

just out is White Cornish lower right is also White Cornish upper right is Bresse.
Never will forget when hatching the first White Cornish and the darker ones came out. I thought the lady sold me the wrong eggs. They quickly molt white. One Pita Pintas not pictured is out the last two are also Pita Pintas.

View attachment 2860688
just out is White Cornish lower right is also White Cornish upper right is Bresse.
Never will forget when hatching the first White Cornish and the darker ones came out. I thought the lady sold me the wrong eggs. They quickly molt white. One Pita Pintas not pictured is out the last two are also Pita Pintas.
Congrats!

Incubator is up and running, holding temperature and humidity. Yay! Eggies are out, resting at room temperature. Looks like we're all ready to set tomorrow morning! I'm so excited, hope I can sleep tonight and don't give in to the urge to go ahead and set them in the middle of the night. Nah, I'll find the willpower.
Do we have specific days for everyone to candle and report in, or is it just willy-nilly?
I've done a lot of hatching over the years but never a hatch-a-long. This is fun.

Oh no! Do you keep spare parts on hand? Mine is just a throw away incubator basically. Been thinking about getting a spare for reasons such as this. Hope you get it fixed soon 🙂
I do keep spare parts on hand, only because I built my incubators and I plan to build another one. But in this case, I couldn't remember where I put the extra parts.
denkend_smilie_0004.gif

So I bought a complete new wafer thermostat thinking it would likely be only the wafer that required replacing. I replaced the old wafer with the new wafer. The thermostat is done. Below is the wafer thermostat when it was new.

20160221_171238.jpg

View attachment 2860688
:yesss:
Do you prefer to hatch them upright in cartons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom