BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
DSCN6369.JPG

Muscovy egg.

Incubator is full. Some White Cornish due Sunday some more due the following Sunday and another bunch due the following Sunday. Am I getting close to Halloween. :lau

Have my eye on some Marans that the guy says he raises following SOP. He says hens are 8-9 pounds and roosters are 10-12 pounds. Yeah not SOP but the rooster and hen look well formed. IF they are his pictures.

I will not be hatching eggs but I will join in. So sad its autumn here:barnie But there wilk be a easter hatch along right? I would join in that. Good luck on all your hatches!
Welcome!!!! I’m kinda sad that summer is over too!!!! Easter will be here soon enough though the way time is flying by!

Welcome!!!! I’m kinda sad that summer is over too!!!! Easter will be here soon enough though the way time is flying by!
Thanks. I just don't want to end up with chicks in the house for the whole winter🙄 All broody hens are taken. And one of my broody hens chicks are like mabye 6 weeks old and they are sometimes cold🤔

Ok. I've been looking for these for months. I couldn't resist.
Can I join in even though they'll be early?
View attachment 2849403
Mine are due to hatch around the 24th. It’s much more difficult to time things with shipping being so unpredictable…..in past years I’ve had them hatching early or late due to the postal service 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom