Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
This is by design. The sub-navigation (the bar right below your red marker) has the links for the "selected tab". The arrow appears when you scroll down so you have access to those links down the page. If you click on any tab it behaves the same way.

Fonts have been slightly increased overall. Quotes have been adjusted as well.
Bad design in my opinion. I should not have to scroll down to get to the only place that I have found to get to the link for unanswered threads. In my opinion, it is not a good idea to make it harder to get there. I am assuming that you mean that this occurs in the active tab only because all the other tabs retain their down arrow irregardless of their position. I also greatly dislike that I now have to actually click on the arrows where before I could just hover over them. Hovering is easier on old fingers than actual clicking is.

I don't have the four white lines, And my home screen doesn't look like the one you post. Shrug.
I just logged in on Chrome browser (mobile) and I still see them.
I'll check on a computer later this evening to see what it looks like there.
Screenshot_20200114-115548.png

Bad design in my opinion. I should not have to scroll down to get to the only place that I have found to get to the link for unanswered threads. In my opinion, it is not a good idea to make it harder to get there. I am assuming that you mean that this occurs in the active tab only because all the other tabs retain their down arrow irregardless of their position. I also greatly dislike that I now have to actually click on the arrows where before I could just hover over them. Hovering is easier on old fingers than actual clicking is.

I've made a change in regard to the selected tab dropdown. You'll always have the arrow (and the links in it will still show below). As for the clicking/vs hover, this is a change they made in the software to be consistent across all menus and devices. Not much I can do here.

I'm not really digging the "new posts" part of this upgrade. Every time I (or whomever) posts anywhere it pops up on the home screen. If you insist on keeping it (maybe others really like it?) I think it would be better for the "new threads" tab to be the default, not the posts. Just my opinion!

I know you guys are still working on it and dealing with everyone and their issues at the same time and it's very much appreciated!

I've made a change in regard to the selected tab dropdown. You'll always have the arrow (and the links in it will still show below). As for the clicking/vs hover, this is a change they made in the software to be consistent across all menus and devices. Not much I can do here.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom