How do you feel about this shade? The chicken itself isn’t that pretty imo, since it is practically swallowed by its feathers (needs more body I am a fair judge pooh pooh 🧐 ) but I would argue this is more orange than golden buffView attachment 3750181

Now, this is nice. The D'Grubbe has that extra factor, that is totally lacking in hatchery Orpingtons. Now, there are some colours that would make this even better, but I'd keep this

IMG_7388.jpeg
These are Pumpkin and Lavender. Should have named them Harry and Lloyd because they are dumb and dumber. Especially Pumpkin. I’ve had to pull string that she somehow ate out of her crop, she doesn’t go in to sleep in the coop at night, and she is always trying to eat things that are not food. Like cardboard boxes or the feed bag. They are both excessively loud for no freaking reason. I tell my friends that buff Orpingtons are the orange cats of the chicken world. 😂

How do you feel about this shade? The chicken itself isn’t that pretty imo, since it is practically swallowed by its feathers (needs more body I am a fair judge pooh pooh 🧐 ) but I would argue this is more orange than golden buffView attachment 3750181
Would much prefer it in any other color. But like if I had it in my backyard I wouldn't be angry, just like a buff bantam cochin. Even if buff it's still a bantam cochin. I'd just never choose it.

Back
Top Bottom