BIN- Blue based bantam Cochin pen-1 dz hatching eggs

WestKnollAmy

The Crazy Chicken Lady
Apr 22, 2008
upstate SC
Buy It Now or reserve your date!
Price includes shipping!

This breeding pen of bantam Cochins are absolutely gorgeous! The shape of the birds is only overshadowed by the sweet personalities. They make excellent backyard pets for families or nice project breeding birds. I enjoy adding the offspring to my Frizzle pens. They are wonderful little broody hens and great mothers to the chicks. You can't go wrong hatching out these babies!
These birds live in a tractor where they are moved to fresh grass every week, they are dewormed regularly and fed a great diet with plenty of healthy treats.

I accept PayPal or Money Orders and can hold orders for certain dates with payments if that date is not already held.
Please PM me for details on ordering or any questions you may have about the Cochins.

Fertility has been great, hatching has been 98% but as with any shipped eggs there are no guarantees once the box goes to the PO. All eggs are bubble wrapped and placed in a Priority box lined inside with layers of more bubble wrap and newspaper for a safe trip. I always try to send plenty of extras if they will lay them. I also send a tracking number to buyer when the box goes to the PO.

Once I get my new incubator I am for sure going to order some! I have been looking for a friendlier breed to have so that my little sisters can enjoy them as well. Are they friendly enough to tolerate a seven year old wanting to hold them?

Absolutely! These are birds that I hand to children that come to the farm on field trips. They love petting them and learning how to hold a chicken. Just the right size for children and excellent for backyard pets.

Perfect! Do you happen to breed any other colors as well? I really like mottled and mille fleur ones, and if you happen to have any I think I will order them from you instead of three other people to save on shipping if possible :)

Back
Top Bottom