Ask Aunt Maisie

Dear Shabby,
I am sad because I am always hurting. I pretend to lay eggs in the nest box but nothing comes out. My belly is full and I am fat. What should I do?
Fatty Patty the g^8s>bb^ Road Island Brown
Dear Patty.
I think you may need to go on a diet. You are probably slightly over weight. There are many posts on social media platforms for exercise routines for chickens, and I’m sure one will be just right for you.
Keep up the good work! All my love to you and your flock!
Shabby.

Dear Patty.
I think you may need to go on a diet. You are probably slightly over weight. There are many posts on social media platforms for exercise routines for chickens, and I’m sure one will be just right for you.
Keep up the good work! All my love to you and your flock!
Shabby.

This is funny Shabs!

Dear Shabby,
I am sad because I am always hurting. I pretend to lay eggs in the nest box but nothing comes out. My belly is full and I am fat. What should I do?
Fatty Patty the g^8s>bb^ Road Island Brown
Once there was a kid who did showmanship with a dirty “Barnyard Brown” at my fair (yes, he thought that was a breed.) Unsurprisingly, he didn’t do well.

Dear Shabby,

I am sad because a little girl who visited our farm said my best friend was a bad rooster, so the farmers banned him from the farm. How can I get the person to leave me and my friends alone?

Sincerely,
Heartbroken Hen

Back
Top Bottom