Anything you need for your chickens? Trading thread!

can trade - i have plenty of duck harnesses and a couple diapers mine have outgrown. an old night cage (indoor use) since mine all got new ones.
want - bigger kiddie pool, we can’t make a pond until we move. they have 3 but they are smallish.
I have a bunch of kiddie pools I'm pretty sure! Do you have a picture of the night cage? Can you add your state or country by your post? @Duck mommy 2019

Last edited:
New York

Wanted:

1-4 Clean legged, <1-year-old chickens, at least one female.
Trade:
This 7-month-old couple:
SAM_3517 (2).JPG

Location: Ga right outside ATL. I will drive up to an hour away.
For trade ~ 3, 3 month old Serama and D´Uccle cockerels {can be adopted separately).
Wanted ~ Pigeons, pigeon feeder, pigeon waterer, pigeon supplies, duck waterer, chicken feeder, and more.

:jumpy :)

Location: Ga right outside ATL. I will drive up to an hour away.
For trade ~ 3, 3 month old Serama and D´Uccle cockerels {can be adopted separately).
Wanted ~ Pigeons, pigeon feeder, pigeon waterer, pigeon supplies, duck waterer, chicken feeder, and more.

:jumpy :)
Thanks for posting! I hope you find a trader!

Wanted: Anyone getting rid of any Layers, even if they are a few years old, slowing down. I'll take them. Would LOVE young ones but yah whos going to give them away !

Also want any in decent shape chicken coops / chicken tractor etc, that is NOT covered in crap and 12 years old falling apart if you look at it wrong.

In Jacksonville, FL, would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to trade, visit, meet new people etc.

What I have.
Misc stuff.
I have egg cartons, brand new I buy in bulk, can sell for 30 cent each.
I have mason jars w/ lids, I hear they are good for waterers.
I have 5 gallon buckets, often with lids, various uses Ioften sell them w a load of worms in them, castings etc.
Plenty of different spinaches you can basically point to Ill grab and give you a handfull to take home, eat whatever. Okinawa spinich, Longevity, those types.
I have misc Bee stuff for anyone into apiary stuff, if you need nucs, tools, gloves, things of that nature.
I also have coffee, all kinds of coffee, I sell that online also.

Hit me up, trade or not, lets just chat, show off our bird pics and have lunch !

Cleveland, OH

Wanted:
Cattle panel or welded wire fencing to make my 5'x4' hoop coop chicken tractor

What I have to trade:
Assorted scrap wood
Fresh tomatoes and peppers from my garden (coming soon)
Dozens of packages of high-quality heirloom seeds
1-3 hours of yard work at your place

Back
Top Bottom