Any Strange Abilities?

I am too, but I've mastered the skill of eating and typing at the same time šŸ˜
That too. I can kinda hunt and peck at my keyboard or type with one hand without looking or with my index finger holding a fork while my other hand is free.

I can type insanely fast for one šŸ¤£ i can touch my tongue to my nose and iā€™m really flexible. (I can bend my legs behind my neck) and i can move one eye at a time!
I want to get a better keyboard. I can type fast if I want to, but only as fast as I think.

I'm thinking about a IBM Model M board, but I need to save more for it (I can buy one, but I don't want to toss my new computer fund on a whole board.

I can pick up things with my feet
I pick stuff up with my feet all the time. Filthy tissue with boogers that no one picks up? I use my feet to toss it in the trash. I also push things with my feet and use them quite a bit for ridiculous things I could just bend over and do or do with my hands.

I pick stuff up with my feet all the time. Filthy tissue with boogers that no one picks up? I use my feet to toss it in the trash. I also push things with my feet and use them quite a bit for ridiculous things I could just bend over and do or do with my hands.
I open my drawers and pick put clothes with my feet

I open my drawers and pick put clothes with my feet
I used to do that but I just put my clothes in a heap so I dig to find what I need. Wakes me up pretty good if I need to change my pants or shirt that day. I realized that BYC is helping my typing get better too. I can type without looking at the keyboard for the most part. It's honestly pretty fun.

I used to do that but I just put my clothes in a heap so I dig to find what I need. Wakes me up pretty good if I need to change my pants or shirt that day. I realized that BYC is helping my typing get better too. I can type without looking at the keyboard for the most part. It's honestly pretty fun.
With your feet...?

Back
Top Bottom