$80 to put a chicken down?

Just meant if they are interested in discussing something about vets.
Nah.
The person revived the thread joined a couple of days ago and chose this thread to devote all 9 of their posts here. Doubtful another "discussion" thread would prove to be any more productive than this one.

I have never taken a chicken to the vet. I also barely ever need to put them down. I prefer to just let them live out their life and die naturally when their time comes.
I think most people do, it's when a bird is obviously suffering, not everyone can bring themselves to do the deed itself and go to the vet like they would a cat

It'd be really easy for folks to dip when they aren't established clients.
With all the reviews on vets and clinics on the www it sure is not B2C wise to charge this much for non clients. I definitely would give a one ⭐️ review and tell the world what people can expect if they go that clinic.

I have never taken a chicken to the vet. I also barely ever need to put them down. I prefer to just let them live out their life and die naturally when their time comes.
This is no options after a severe predator attack.

After reading many stories about vets, I hope I have the courage to kill such a poor bird myself.

Back
Top Bottom