Chicken Panting and holding wings out and down.

She’s gone. My beautiful baby girl was fine and dead 4 hours later. My heart is broken
I'm so sorry to hear that, @tlcmurphy! My heart actually hurt for you when I read this post. It must be so hard to lose her. 🥺
You were so kind to us a while back when I had an egg-bound hen. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have gotten all the advice and help that blessed us so much. I wanted to thank you for that! God bless!

I'm so sorry to hear that, @tlcmurphy! My heart actually hurt for you when I read this post. It must be so hard to lose her. 🥺
You were so kind to us a while back when I had an egg-bound hen. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have gotten all the advice and help that blessed us so much. I wanted to thank you for that! God bless!
Thank you very much 🥰
It was a very sad day, it happened so fast and I wasn’t able to treat her in time to save her. She was one of my first babies and a very special girl.

Thank you very much 🥰
It was a very sad day, it happened so fast and I wasn’t able to treat her in time to save her. She was one of my first babies and a very special girl.
I'm so sorry! I know it feels absolutely horrible to lose a chicken that you have worked so hard to take care of. 🥺 I'm sure you did everything you could to take good care of her. 🤗

Back
Top Bottom