2022/2023 Emu Hatch-a-Long

Pics
I noticed something on my girl that could explain why shes not eat her normal food. I went down to try some cheerios whit her and it looks like is getting stuck in her throat. So what should i do what can be down?
20230728_174639.jpg

I'm not really sure what to do with my girl. She was getting a little better at the start of the week now she's the worst she's been. On moneday she was atleast trying to eat her normal food, and she was eating some cherrios and blueberry. Now shes not even going fro her favorite treats, she did try and drink from her buck but she dint, it was like she was scared of it. I know sometimes you have to let animals do there own thing to get better, but im worried she might just die at this point.

Well she did drink, so that's good. But i brought her some cheerios that she used to like, she picked one up and just dropped it, and didn't try to go for any others.

Is there a way to check there leg and hip for broken bones or something? I bleave one of her wings is broken or badly messed up. Becasue she's been wal weird this whol week, slow and a little trippy. But when i went down today she had a big fall was was sort of limping and walking weird.

Back
Top Bottom