2020 Fall Ducklings 🦆💖

How precious. I could watch them all day.

I also caught Petey falling asleep in the water today and videoed her as her bill kept sinking into the water. I took a snapshot of her bill underwater.
View attachment 2332587
That is hilarious! :lau :gig
Limpy is falling asleep in the pool frequently, but he rests his bill on the rim.

Texag87 The that poor baby. As far as incubating some eggs, I will have to see what Spring brings us. Harrison County is beautiful. Except for the deal falling through at the last minute, I was going to move there about 30 years ago. Of course, if you are interested in more variety , you are welcome to some of our eggs too.

We will talk about the eggs in the spring. Thank you for your offer.

Almost forgot to tell the best part due to all that chaos today:

I came back home from the Post Office and my Wifie was waiting on the patio for me, saying »I was wondering if you would get the ducklings this year!« - She knew from the very first day what was going on and is ok with the new 'lings. 😍 Ok, she raised an eyebrow when i told her that there are two White Layers, but Blanca saved the situation at that moment by talking nice to her.
😂

The that poor baby. As far as incubating some eggs, I will have to see what Spring brings us. Harrison County is beautiful. Except for the deal falling through at the last minute, I was going to move there about 30 years ago. Of course, if you are interested in more variety , you are welcome to some of our eggs too.
yes yes yes On the eggs. I have the bug for sure.

@Magnolia Ducks: yes yes yes On the eggs. I have the bug for sure.

Our kids are currently renting in the Woodlands, I do not know if they will buy there. Regardless, it will not be that far from you. When we know that we are going to visit them, we will coordinate with you to meet and give you some Ancona eggs.

It looks like there is a grave dug in your yard.
I am currently building a duck-pen as an extension to the duck-house and this is the part that will be embedded into the hillsite. I don't know yet if i should really put the dirt against the pen-wall or if i should dig some kind of trench around… It sucks to be born with two left hands!

Back
Top Bottom