Hatchi Wan Kenobi
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Mar 27, 2012
Vermont
My Coop
My Coop
I have an older SOP that I would like to sell. This is the 2010 edition, so any breeds or varieties that have been accepted since then are NOT in this SOP. But if your breed is one of the ones that was accepted prior to then, or you just want an SOP to get started, this will work for you. It has all the info in the front about cutting for defects, disqualifications, scale of points, etc etc that you need to know to get started showing. In really good condition, slight wear but nothing too bad. Asking $30.

sop cover.jpg

I have an older SOP that I would like to sell. This is the 2010 edition, so any breeds or varieties that have been accepted since then are NOT in this SOP. But if your breed is one of the ones that was accepted prior to then, or you just want an SOP to get started, this will work for you. It has all the info in the front about cutting for defects, disqualifications, scale of points, etc etc that you need to know to get started showing. In really good condition, slight wear but nothing too bad. Asking $30.

View attachment 3274993
Do you still have this book for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom