15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Pics
We will send you a conversation to confirm whether or not you are setting eggs. Please reply to the conversation and let us know if you set eggs, or will be setting eggs.

All eggs set to hatch ten days before or after 3/30 count (3/20 through 4/9)

We are running a contest that is based on the number of eggs set (Guess How Many Eggs Will Be Set!), so we need to add your numbers to the spreadsheet.

The conversation that we send to you will be where you let us know how many of the eggs you set hatched, If enough people report their hatch numbers, we can do a "Guess How Many Hatched" Contest.

Do not post the number of eggs set or the number of eggs hatched in this thread. let us know in the conversation.

Thanks everyone, and good luck to those that are hatching with us this year.

We will send you a conversation to confirm whether or not you are setting eggs. Please reply to the conversation and let us know if you set eggs, or will be setting eggs.

All eggs set to hatch ten days before or after 3/30 count (3/20 through 4/9)

We are running a contest that is based on the number of eggs set (Guess How Many Eggs Will Be Set!), so we need to add your numbers to the spreadsheet.

The conversation that we send to you will be where you let us know how many of the eggs you set hatched, If enough people report their hatch numbers, we can do a "Guess How Many Hatched" Contest.

Do not post the number of eggs set or the number of eggs hatched in this thread. let us know in the conversation.

Thanks everyone, and good luck to those that are hatching with us this year.
I have two incubators with staggered hatches some pipping now that are due tomorrow. I have been saving eggs to set tomorrow. Me trying to find room to set them.

Searching Conor Mckenna GIF by Foil Arms and Hog

I'll put a few over here, and a few over there I guess, but I'll get 'er done! :gig

Oh man, oh man, we're getting close to set day, aren't we? 😬 I've got to get my incubators washed up and ready to go!

I will probably be setting mine on Sunday instead of tomorrow, for the record. Holding out for just a few more eggs, and my Cochins tend to be just a little bit early to hatch anyway, so they'll probably still hatch on the right day anyway. :fl

Does it count if I set my eggs early? I bought lavender and buff Orpington eggs to hatch and since I’m not sure of the date they were layed I went ahead and set them yesterday. I will be selling them the week before Easter. Except for the ones that I keep for myself, of course. 😁 Does that still qualify as the Easter hatch?
They count! We sent you a conversation.

Back
Top Bottom