14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness so I put 9 on lockdown this morning 3 crevecoeurs made it 6 EE I set 14 wfbs on Friday 11 are fertile and have spiders in em. I set 14 clb on Tues and I'm set these 12 bcm from hb marans in the morning I ended up buying another incubator lol 😂

Attachments

• 1681866138-.jpg
    1681866138-.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 2
My goodness so I put 9 on lockdown this morning 3 crevecoeurs made it 6 EE I set 14 wfbs on Friday 11 are fertile and have spiders in em. I set 14 clb on Tues and I'm set these 12 bcm from hb marans in the morning I ended up buying another incubator lol 😂
Welcome to the hatching addiction!

I should have watched better. And gotten another separate thermometer.

I'm done for this year. Eggs dead. Incubator a piece of sh*t. I expected better from Little Giant, but this is the second incubator of theirs that has done the same thing, in less than a year.

Total live chicks: 3. Out of 69 eggs. I'll send you a PM for your spreadsheet.
I invested in a brinsea ex 28 after losing a lot of my hatches in knock-off incubators…..kinda wish I had gotten the borotto which was just released at the time. And I’ve always had pretty good luck with my original janoel 12 except for its small size.
The one major lesson that I did learn was always calibrate and have extra thermometers/hygrometers because incubators can be off straight out of the box and from hatch to hatch without warning :th

I invested in a brinsea ex 28 after losing a lot of my hatches in knock-off incubators…..kinda wish I had gotten the borotto which was just released at the time. And I’ve always had pretty good luck with my original janoel 12 except for its small size.
The one major lesson that I did learn was always calibrate and have extra thermometers/hygrometers because incubators can be off straight out of the box and from hatch to hatch without warning :th
Once I can afford one, yeah. Been looking at various incubators and am trying to figure out the best ones.

In the meantime, I'm stuck with what I have. Hopefully next year, I'll have a better one and then... WATCH OUT! Lol! (I'm laughing, but inside I'm still crying)

Once I can afford one, yeah. Been looking at various incubators and am trying to figure out the best ones.

In the meantime, I'm stuck with what I have. Hopefully next year, I'll have a better one and then... WATCH OUT! Lol! (I'm laughing, but inside I'm still crying)
I completely understand! :hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom