14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have
@Wandering_r0gue

I ordered button quail eggs (when she used to sell them) from Breezy Bird Farms in Rosenort, Manitoba in 2020 and most of them hatched. They were sent fast and packed well. Her website is amazing and I still have a $5 off coupon from her..Hope it doesn't expire as I'd like to try again with silkies one day. I had two silkies but were unlucky with a raccoon when the satin tried to hide under the feeder in the run and the remaining silkie was at the bottom of the pecking order plus the only silkie so that didn't help her survive winter with the other hens too well.
Been very impressed. With her operation. A bit slow in response to emails, but that's understandable considering it's a one person operation.

I had a few eggs that had air sacs on their sides. I think it’s from the hens playing soccer with them. I incubated them just for fun and surprisingly enough, some of them are hatching. This one was kicking out the side of the shell when I checked on the peeps a little while ago.

View attachment 3466694
It’s little foot sticking out cracks me up!😂

I had a few eggs that had air sacs on their sides. I think it’s from the hens playing soccer with them. I incubated them just for fun and surprisingly enough, some of them are hatching. This one was kicking out the side of the shell when I checked on the peeps a little while ago.

View attachment 3466694
That's a Hatching Chick Picture winner if I ever saw one! :lau

Just a few of the fluffy babies so far. They’re still hatching but these were all dried off and I had a good opportunity to grab them quick. I have a buyer coming this afternoon.

8DF80885-E61D-4947-A732-61A55020163F.jpeg
EBEA83B9-81AB-44CB-9B63-9C59BF087190.jpeg
02E183C4-24DE-4CF6-8C99-93697C066FB9.jpeg
F230D6F0-194B-4144-96B6-F9DD4BC9DD19.jpeg

So many cute baby fowl pictures! Be sure to enter the Baby Fowl photo contest for a chance to win a Brinsea incubator! This contest ends on 4/23/2023

Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest—Win a Brinsea Incubator!
2023 Cutest baby fowl photo contest.pngBrinsea.png

So many cute baby fowl pictures! Be sure to enter the Baby Fowl photo contest for a chance to win a Brinsea incubator! This contest ends on 4/23/2023

Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest—Win a Brinsea Incubator!
2023 Cutest baby fowl photo contest.pngBrinsea.png
I bought some props at michaels the other day!! I'm hoping to get some cute pics thus weekend!! ❤️😋🐣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom