14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have more eggs set, are we doing another, or is it the end for now?
Eggs set to hatch 4/1 through 4/16 are what we need the set & hatch numbers for. Since we might be doing a "guess how many hatched" contest, it's best not to post your hatch numbers here because that will give some people an idea of how many hatched, which could help them win the contest.

If you are setting chicken eggs today or tomorrow, check out the thread that @BarnyardChaos started: Cinco-de-Mayo Hatch-A-Long celebration!

Eggs set to hatch 4/1 through 4/16 are what we need the set & hatch numbers for. Since we might be doing a "guess how many hatched" contest, it's best not to post your hatch numbers here because that will give some people an idea of how many hatched, which could help them win the contest.

If you are setting chicken eggs today or tomorrow, check out the thread that @BarnyardChaos started: Cinco-de-Mayo Hatch-A-Long celebration!
I actually set them 11 days ago.

52/52 first time 100%. I have45 in brooder and 7 still in incubator 🐣

Attachments

• IMG-20230413-WA0074.jpeg
    IMG-20230413-WA0074.jpeg
    246.6 KB · Views: 2
Hello, everyone! Hope your hatches are going well. We are in the process of finalizing the Guess How Many Eggs Will Be Set! contest. Once we finalize that, if we can get all of you that set eggs to let @muddy75 know how many hatched, we can do the "Guess How Many Eggs Will Hatch!" contest.

Please let @muddy75 know how many of your set eggs hatched ASAP.
I'm not hatching either.

Wait, can I enter puppies? They're hatching soon! 😄

So you haven't finalized the eggs set number yet? Because I maaay have ended up setting a few more in the qualifying time span after I sent my number in while saying I wouldn't set anymore :oops:

Hello, everyone! Hope your hatches are going well. We are in the process of finalizing the Guess How Many Eggs Will Be Set! contest. Once we finalize that, if we can get all of you that set eggs to let @muddy75 know how many hatched, we can do the "Guess How Many Eggs Will Hatch!" contest.

Please let @muddy75 know how many of your set eggs hatched ASAP.
@muddy75; 10 out of 13 hatched :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom