Not open for further replies.
Pics
Getting exciting over here, I see! I've got my first pip as well! :D

1680863476727.png

Two more for me!! I can see a little beak in one of them, too :love

1680880541572.png
1680880572146.png

4.7.jpg

Little Headstart is out! Sometime between 2 am and 5 am. She is SO cute and small! Isbar color not seabright color, so 99.9% sure a pullet. :) Hard to get good photo through the refective plastic. I have three sibling eggs for her, two are under my Anger Broody.

I had a terrible nightmare after I went back to bed after the 2 am check, dreamed I found a newly hatched chick outside of the incubator and then saw the incubator had been tipped so there were chicks and eggs everywhere, and I was freaking out. Thanks brain!

View attachment 3458114
I managed to get a little better picture this afternoon!
I also found a surprise litter of Easter Bunnies that had fallen through the holes in my current cage.....7/8 were cold but still alive. I got them moved to a nest in the bunny barn so 🤞🤞🤞🤞 Momma is able to keep them alive.
Forget pics of these faker Street Foods...show us the Easter BUNNIES!

View attachment 3458669
Little Headstart is out! Sometime between 2 am and 5 am. She is SO cute and small! Isbar color not seabright color, so 99.9% sure a pullet. :) Hard to get good photo through the refective plastic. I have three sibling eggs for her, two are under my Anger Broody.

I had a terrible nightmare after I went back to bed after the 2 am check, dreamed I found a newly hatched chick outside of the incubator and then saw the incubator had been tipped so there were chicks and eggs everywhere, and I was freaking out. Thanks brain!
so cute!

oh no on the dream!!!!! I would have woken up in a panic!

View attachment 3458669

Didn't know whether to laugh or cry at that nightmare. We must be kindred spirits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom