14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Well so far 12 out of the 14 duck eggs set have hatched 2 left in hatcher that have pipped just waiting for them to zip out. Really hoping they do hatch it would be 100% fertility/hatch rate that would be my first 100% fertility and hatch rate at same time, have had a few close calls but always seems to be one or two that aren't fertile or early quitter or just don't hatch. A few pics of the 12 that have hatched so far, hoping I haven't jinxed them from hatching by counting my ducks before they are all hatched :lol:
IMG_0639.JPG
IMG_0636.JPG
IMG_0637.JPG

Set 22 barnyard mix chicken eggs on March 18th. They are primarily Australorp/Easter Egger and Crested Cream Legbar. Candled again yesterday and only had to pull one. Also set 22 Welsh Harlequin duck eggs on the same day, but they will take another week.

Still have to get the brooder ready to go and get some starter feed! Yipes!
Make sure to send me a conversation with the numbers for any Hatching before 4/16 and then follow up with number hatched when complete. I don't have my iPad tonight so I can't see if you're on the spreadsheet yet 🙈

HI there, i was off for year.. and last year i have a lot fun being part of EASTER hatch along😍
. I have now incubator and broody hen due on same day 13.04. is it to late for being part and too who i must say how many eggs i set?
My broody hen CERSEI send kisses 🤣🔥
Send the info to me please! Happy you're able to join us!!

Well so far 12 out of the 14 duck eggs set have hatched 2 left in hatcher that have pipped just waiting for them to zip out. Really hoping they do hatch it would be 100% fertility/hatch rate that would be my first 100% fertility and hatch rate at same time, have had a few close calls but always seems to be one or two that aren't fertile or early quitter or just don't hatch. A few pics of the 12 that have hatched so far, hoping I haven't jinxed them from hatching by counting my ducks before they are all hatched :lol: View attachment 3455831View attachment 3455824View attachment 3455825
Congratulations!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom