14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
St Patricks Day Leprechaun GIF

I only have one incubator and didn't know about this so my planning is off, but these are silkies due 3/19/23, which means for me to make it 4/9/23, I have to hope they all hatch on the same day or the next at the latest, then clean and sterilize it, and set them again by 3/21. (Silkies/19 days.) I had planned to reload it anyway so we'll see if the current ones hatch on time and are okay to go to brooder in time. If so, I'll make it and will have 22 more eggs on the way for the 9th!
sounds similar to me. LOL Mine hatched yesterday and today. Waiting for last 2 pipped to hatch, then check on last egg that hasn't done anything.

Then wash and set it back up again and get more eggs in there. haahaa!!!!!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Set tonight at 7:30 PM AZ time, 22 eggs in NR 360. Lots of greens. Today I discovered a hen laying greens eggs that was unexpected! She'd like two yo, but I always mistook her eggs for the EE's ( who passed away last month). IMG_8069.JPG
I also tucked four BIIIG ones under a little broody, because I couldn't decide which ones to leave out, and I've never had luck hatching the big ones in the incubator , only got one from under a broody. 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom